Windows Software | Windows Tips | IT Information

Details and tips found at job and experiences (Windows Software | Windows Tips | IT Information).

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Daily use of Network Clipboard and Viewer

Network Clipboard and Viewer helps me a lot on my daily basis. Sure is easy to copy a whole file from one computer to another, and then load it just to extract the portion of information I really need to include in a report (for example).
Well, those days are over. Now I just need to copy a portion of my Microsoft Word document or Microsoft Excel spreadsheet and it is automatically propagated to my authorized computers on my network (because I don't want my clipboard content available to all my network, just few authorized computers). On remote computer a notification is received and the user decide to use it or keep it for later use. Just need to click, accept, and that's all! The remote clipboard content is automatically available and can be Pasted AS IS: if is an Excel piece, the clipboard is transferred as if user is on remote computer. All of this is transparent for user, don't have to worry on complicated commands and tasks, is just that: automatic.

I also can send my clipboard content to any other computer on my network, manually. The EasyBar is great to know computers available and to simplify get/send clipboard tasks (when manually mode is chosen).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home